Book Chapter Guidelines
Scholars Journal of Science and Technology serves as an ideal platform to publish book chapters in edited books. Maintaining high academic and production standards is our priority. Manuscripts received would be thoroughly assessed for their viability across the globe.
- Format & Style of Book Chapter: All Book chapters must be typed in A4 size (font size 12) in 1.5 space in single column with at least one-inch margin on all sides. Authors should submit single word files that contains the following information.
- Title of the Chapter
- Author Name & Designation, Phone Number, Email
- Abstract and Keywords
- Chapter Content
- Pages should be within 10-25
- Language: We publish books in all languages.
- Publication fee: is $50 USD.
- Plagiarism: should be below 20%
- References: Author(s) should follow the latest edition of referencing patenting to the area of research work.
The alphabetical list of books that are open for chapter submission is given under Books Open for Submission of Chapters. If you are interested in publishing a book chapter with us, please familiarize with the following:
- Indexing: We submit all edited and published works for indexing.
- Expression of Interest: If you are still interested, please reply to the email you may have received with the tentative title of the chapter along with your full name and current institutional affiliation. No further information is necessary at this stage. Alternatively, authors can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chapter Proposal: If there is enough interest, the acquisitions editor will request all interested authors to submit chapter proposals.
- Decision about the Project: All chapter proposals will undergo a double-blind peer review by at least two external referees. This is to avoid prejudice against authors based on status, nationality, gender, race, or any other factors. The focus will be on what is being proposed rather than who proposed it. If there are seven or more accepted proposals, the project will continue. Otherwise, the project will be discontinued.
- Full Chapter Submission: If a decision is made to continue, the authors will be required to submit the book chapter by the deadline as indicated by the acquisition’s editor.
The acquisitions editor of each book will be the single point of contact who will liaise with the authors, editors, project managers and publisher.